Love to hang outside but the summer heat is just unbearable?
This Patio Awning Sun Shade Sail allows you to enjoy the outdoors on your patio and garden without burning you to a crisp under the sun. The sunshade provides enough shade for you without obstructing any of your view and fresh air. It also works well to provide coverage when its raining!You wouldn't want any of your barbecue pit and outdoor chairs to get wet right?
- Blocks Harmful UV Rays Breathable fabric?results in significant temperature?reduction underneath the sail,??blocks up to 90% of harmful UV rays,Effective harmful UV blocking protecting you and your loved ones
- Waterproofwhich is durable and waterproof even under harsh weather conditions. Having a shade prevents your outdoor furniture from getting worn out by the weather conditions.
WEAR-RESISTING , CORROSION-RESISTING , FINE TOUGHNESS ,LONG LASTING TIME.
- Made of?100% brand new 185gsm High Density Polyethylene material,?finished with?strong stitched seam?and?durable stainless steel D-rings?in each corner
- Sun shade sails have curved sides to?enhance pull strength and prevent drooping. (Middle-center of the sun shade will be shorter in width due to curves)
- Match the sun shade sail of different size or color, giving you?a larger and more beautiful shading area.
Match the sun shade sail of different size or color, giving you a larger and more beautiful shading area.??
Get the Measurement Right:Leave 0.5 to 1 foot space each corner, this is the space for hardware kits and tension adjustment.
Easy InstallationIs very flexible with various hardware. As long as you have stable mounting points, it could be poles, trees, roof, etc.
- Item Type:UV protection canopy
- Color:Army Green,Orange,Pink,Sky Blue,Dark Green,Purple
- Use for:Patio, driveway, lawn, garden, pool, deck, courtyard, dooryard, park
- 1*UV protection canopy
- 3*2M Rope
- 1*Storage bag
Customer questions & answers:
- Question:Can this shade be left up year round, even in snowy or rainy conditions?
- Answer:?Yes, when wet or snow will slightly droop temporarily. Then draw up, have tightened cords, but not frequently
- By?Sheila Akter Hira?on May 20,?2020
- Question:How transparent is the material?
- Answer:?It isnt really transparent at all. Really cools the deck by like 15degrees! Love it!
- By?CoyoteS550??on April 11,?2020
- Question:Can I attach this to trees?
- Answer:?Yes, but then you need to consider tension caused by movement of tree in wind. A very large tree (>18" diameter) and up 10' high attachment would not move too much to stretch fabric and tear. A smaller tree could move enough to rip it apart. Spring tensioner would help as well as break away clips.
- By D Anthony on May 30, 2020
- Question:Does the wind come through or is it diverted by this sail?
- Answer:The sail most definitely diverts the wind or catches it as a sail. We use it with our pergola and roll it up an secure it when not using it
- By Auvoirchaud on May 23, 2020