Movie Nights Are Waiting...
Get the outdoor movie night experience! There is something truly magical about enjoying a film outdoors with either a few friends or an entire crowd of people. Whether it's family night, date night, or a neighborhood party, outdoor movies are the best way to enjoy the night! Get ready to make unforgettable memories with your loved ones with our "Outdoor Movie Screen" !
This Outdoor Big Screen offers 60-150 inches (5-12 feet) of viewing pleasure. And don't worry about sacrificing the high definition, this screen is made of oxford nylon reflective material for high-resolution imagery and enriched colors. Set up and take down is simple and easy, taking only a few minutes. The durable frame hook is freestanding and stable in a light summer breeze but four tie-down guy lines are included if extra stability is needed.
HOW TO SETUP YOUR OUTDOOR SCREEN
- If there are wrinkles before installation, you can easily remove it with a low heat iron.
- If you are installing it on a DIY structure (steel frame, PVC pipe frame, etc.), you can use ropes to stitch it around the frame. If you are installing it on a wall, tree, or other structures, the screen can be fastened easily with hooks, ropes, bracket, nails, or double-sided tape on the wall/mount. These are some great place to set it up:
- Between two trees
- Side of the garage
- Side of your car (funny but actually makes setup really easy)
- Side of a fence
- Hanging from the ceiling of an open patio space
- Hanging from a pergola
- Power the projector and whatever source devices (smartphones, laptops, tablets, DVD players, game consoles and etc.) you are connecting, and most commonly prepare the cables needed between the projector and the source. (Please see user manual for the projector’s how-to-use guide)
- To get the best-projected image, get the alignment of the image projected by the projector before the presentation. Do it with a reference or just using your keen eyes.
- Adjust the projected image, focus and line up the center of the lens with the screen center and make sure it leveled and perpendicular as possible.
- Setup your speakers for better viewing experience. Just add popcorn or your favorite BBQ and enjoy!
MOVIE SCREEN FEATURES
- PORTABLE: Compact single piece, lightweight and foldable design. You can fold the screen in a small size and put it in a backpack or suitcase.
- VERSATILE SCREENINGS: Perfect for home theaters, outdoors, lawn, education, conference rooms, camping, etc.
- HIGH-QUALITY: Made A natural polyester fibers, the projection is clearer and brighter than most other projection screens, the projection screen is thicker and smoother, and does not wrinkle when folded/crushed.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Easily secure with hooks, ropes, brackets, nails, double-sided tape on the wall/bracket.
- BEST PROJECTION EFFECT: The screen surface is white and the light is When the ambient light can be adjusted, it shows the best projection effect. The light is evenly distributed and projected to each display area. The color is natural and lifelong, so it is not easy to fatigue.
- WIDE ANGLE VIEWING: No odor on the surface of the screen, long-term use does not fade, not yellow, no deformation, the use of special photosensitive materials, to effectively prevent the scattering of light, wide viewing angle.
- Bright and Vibrant images : 600 Lumens, accurate colors and rich contrast with deep blacks and bright whites, even in rooms that aren't totally black.
- Compact & Portable : 5 x 3.4 x 1.8 inches and 6oz (12.7 x 8.6 x 4.6 cm and 170g )
- Projection Distance : 0.8 - 2 m (for best performance)
- NeverDieLamp : 30.000 hours of lamp life
- Built-in-Speaker also features a special port to use your own external speaker
- Works with any device : HDMI, USB, AV cord, 3.5mm jack, Micro SD and card connections.
- Outdoor use : can be powered from just a power bank. Perfect for camping, business meeting and travels
- Harmless LED light : The American Bridgelux LED light is harmless for the eye and has a very small power consumption.
Different Plug Types
MOVIE SCREEN SPECIFICATIONS
- Color: white projection screen(NOTE: NO METAL FRAMES INCLUDED)
- Material: polyester
- Sizes: 60in, 100in, 120in, 150in
- Screen Format: 16:10, relative to 16: 9, increase 5% visual area
- Perspective: 170 degrees, Compatible with 16: 9, and backward compatible with 4: 3. Golden ratio, a wider field of view.